Monday, November 14, 2011

Birth Center Interview for my-natural-motherhood-journey.com

Over the weekend I was interviewed for My Natural Motherhood Journey 's blogtalkradio show about my birth center experience. 

You can hear the full show here:
Birth Center Radio Show

My Natural Motherhood Journey is an incredible resource for all mothers interested in natural birth and parenting.  The site is full of helpful links, videos, articles and more on topics like natural child birth, breastfeeding, attachment parenting, cloth diapering, and so much more. 

The site is run by awesome natural-mama, Chante.  Here is her bio:
   "I started this site in the hopes that natural mothers would come together and share our knowledge on the many different aspects and methods of natural parenting. I've come to realize that not all mothers will practice every aspect of natural parenting or has to.
   With the birth of their first child, most mothers become aware of a feeling or certain intuition that acts as a mothering conscience. If we are encouraged to listen to that still small voice inside of us, we find that it guides us in out mothering. There may still be lots of things that we don't know, but we're not left entirely in the dark either.

   As the years progressed in my mothering, I began to listen more and more to that still small voice. I find that it leads me to practice various aspects of natural motherhood. I searched online for answers to my questions along my way. I found many websites that went into depth about a certain aspect or method, but none seemed to pull everything together for me. This site is my attempt to do just that.
   My Natural Motherhood Journey has been born through much prayer, hard work and determination. It accurately reflects who I am and who I am striving to be. I do hope you enjoy your time here."


I want to say a special thanks to Chante for having me on the show. It was truly a pleasure!

1 comment:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
Have a nice day!

Post a Comment