Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What's New Wednesday: Chinese Gender Chart

Okay, this isn't new, in fact it's pretty ancient. The chart was originally found inside of a royal tomb in Beijing.  It was developed by the Chinese because most wanted boys since girls were not considered "useful" and were seen as an expense. So, to try to increase their chances of having a boy this chart was developed. The Chinese Gender Chart uses the mother's age at conception and the month of conception to determine whether she will have a boy or a girl and it is said to be OVER 90% ACCURATE. 

I think this chart is fascinating. I have yet to come across a person that it didn't work for! I have tested it on all of my family and friends... 100% so far! I have a few preggo friends and I can't wait to see if theirs are right too!

Try for yourself: Chinese Gender Chart

Was it right?

9 comments:

Becky Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky Jane said...

Oops! I must be one of the 10% it doesn't work for. I tried it on 2 of my kids and it was wrong both times...maybe this is an alternate way to tell, if it says boy, then I'll know it's a girl! LOL I've always been kind of an odd duck anyway!!!

Thanks for joining our vB Christian Mom's Blog Hop!

Lacifer said...

Worked for me - it's a boy!

Jamie said...

I did that Chinese Gender test too when I was pregnant!!! And it was right for me as well!!

I'm a new follower from the I <3 Blogging Hop - feel free to come by my blog any time,


Jamie
For Love of Cupcakes

Ashley said...

Mine was wrong the second time around and my girlfriend just found out she is having a boy and the chart said girl.

Miss Diva Lisa said...

Mine was right, I had a baby boy. However some sites calculate it differently but lets see what happens when I get pregnant with #2. Congrats on your little bundle of joy. P.S. I found you on the hop list and I followed. Feel free to stop by any time.

Courtney said...

I love seeing if any of the gender predictions are actually true. :)

I'm following from the Share It Friday MeloMomma Link Up blog hop!

I have a giveaway that may interest you for a free 1-year subscription to Bon Appetit magazine. Don't hesitate to stop by and enter: http://www.peaceloverecipes.com/2011/11/bon-appetit-magazine-giveaway.html

I hope you have a great weekend!

Much Love,
Courtney P.
www.peaceloverecipes.com

id said...

Totally worked for me! I think it's amazing too! Love your blog, never knew much about birthing centers either, thanks for the info! I'm a new follower from GTKY Blog Hop!
Kim
http://www.mytwintasticlife.com/

Tess Davidson said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from MBC :) We are trying to have a baby right now and two of our friends have told us about the Chinese Gender Chart. I really hope it helps us. I look forward to your future posts!
Cheers,
Tess
Inlovebythebeach.blogspot.com

Post a Comment