Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What's New Wednesday: Liebster Blog Award



I was given this award by inSOMniasms, thanks mama!

Check her out here:inSOMniasms

An award like this is meant to be passed on. Here's how it works.


In case you are not aware, this award spotlights the up and coming blogs that have less than 200 followers.

By accepting this award, I get to:

1. Copy and paste the award on my blog. Copy and paste this post as your new post to announce you have won, but edit to fit you.

2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to me.

3. Reveal my top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

4. Hope that followers will spread the love to other bloggers.


Here are some notable mom blogs that you really should check out:

Accidental Baby Maker

Fashionably Domestic

Growing Up Downing

In Love by the Beach

More Ketchup Please

10 comments:

Connie @ Path to Wellness said...

Im your newest GFC follower! Thanks for visiting and following my blog :)

Rose said...

Hi I'm a new follower from MBC simply follow group. I would love for you to follow back. Thanks and I hope you will keep in touch!
Tips 4 Saving

Nekky said...

Congrats on your award. It feel good to be appreciated. Thanks for linking up to Get Connected Tuesday Blog Hop. Following you.

Francisca said...

Hey I am your newest follower. When you get a chance follow me back at http://mommywirepr.com and http://www.jylasthreeofusgiveaway.org

Thanks,
Francisca

Yummy Mummy said...

Thanks so much for the follow! I'm Happily following you back. Your little boy is darling!

just B you said...

congrats on your blog award! i'm a new follower from finding new friends blog hop. =)
~Kim
http://2justByou.blogspot.com

just B you said...

PS - i really love the pics you have on the left sidebar! awesome.

Eliza Kay said...

New follower from the Weekend Blog Hop.

Check me out and consider a follow back!
http://elizakprints.blogspot.com/

RaeBeth said...

Congrats on your blog award. They are nice. Especially when the "little" guys get noticed. I have my own award going on within my blog. It's called the ABC Blog Award. I'd hope you would check it out and perhaps nominate someone for it. I'd also like to invite you to join in on my campaign: Comment Campaign. You can check details out on my blog if you wish.

I'm a new follower. Thanks for having me aboard.

Shar @ Thrifty Bliss said...

Your newest follower! I saw you on BloggyMoms! Congrats on your award!

Be sure to visit me at http://thriftybliss.blogspot.com!
I'll be having a giveaway tomorrow as well!

xo -S

Post a Comment